United Nations Political Factbook
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Revision as of 15:09, 6 March 2022 by Zeromanicus (Created page with "Notable Earth states with militaries. ===The European Empire=== :After the collapse of the European Union in the wake of the UN ultimatum, most of western and central Europe f...")
Notable Earth states with militaries.
The European Empire
- After the collapse of the European Union in the wake of the UN ultimatum, most of western and central Europe found common cause with a new form of pan-european nationalism which took root in the fertile ground of a humiliated political class. Glorifying the past, the rhetoric of the Empire proclaims that Europeans must unite and fight for the dawn of the Neo-Renaissance.
The United States of America
- The loss of Kennedy created a massive crisis which lead to the disintegration of the United Americas, with much of the United Americas leadership killed on Kennedy in a disputed incident during the fighting. Once the premier power of the United Americas, the USA now finds itself a rump state, stretching from Maine to Virginia and from Virginia to Wisconsin.
Allied States of America
- The disputed succession of the United Americas lead to the western states of the USA forming their own nation, free from the constraints of the past and hopeful of a new future in a forward looking nation.
Republic of Greater Texas
- The independent spirit of Texas asserted itself during the Disconnect and finding no recourse to it's petitions from either of the 'Americas' it went it's own way, taking most of Mexico with it.
The United Republic's of Europe
- Great Britain, Iceland, Denmark and the Nordic countries made up the United Republic, swelled by dissents from the Empire.
- Grand Duchy of Alberta
- Union of Bolivarian Republics
- Reformed Arab League
- Democratic People's Kenyan Republic
- Alliance of Free African States
- Federation of India
- Shanghai Economic Free Zone
- Korean Union
- Tatenokai Shogunate
- League of Free Russian Cities