Mini-series game probably will run Wednesdays in October.
You're an assassin in the high tech world of 2045, and you been told to report to Hotel Del Coronado along with many other members of the Organization for a ball on Halloween for a contest for the ultimate prize of sixty million dollars.
Character Creation WIP
- Mundane Offense
- Mundane Defense
- BS Pool:
- BS Attack
- BS Defense
- BS Traps
- BS Finisher
- Initiative is Awareness + Offensive Skill
- HP 10 + Toughness x 2,
- Toughness is armor rating
- BS Points is 10 + BS Pool
- Bullshits attacks always hit unless defended against BS defense then its a roll off. BS points regenerate at 1 per turn. At half health, BS meter refils a quarter (can go above BS pool limit) and quarter health fill up 100%
- Finisher are undodgeable when deployed the first time, but suffer increasing target number malus per use after as you revealed your trump card.
- Sadist: Your BS attacks hit on TN 5, but you can't kill your target for three rounds once you have them below quarter health as you want to play with them.
- Accidental Killer: You're new to the game of assassins and just learning, but you bring something to table with raw power. Normal skills and stats count twice as much, but your BS pool and stats are doubled.
- Suicidal: You been in the game too long and want to die. Effects TBD
- Cybernetic Assassins: You're chromed up, your get a bonus to three skills, powerful BS skills, but recharge slower and take 2 turn of combat to recharge BS pool
- Bio-enhanced Assassins: You're either an artificial human or modified in some way or a mutant, you regain BS pool and 2 a round and have natural health regen