Desperta Ferro: Revolt in the Year 8999
- CLAMP inspired mecha game in the Fred True Route distance future
The Final Order Occupation Zone 33
Tahminah al-Lasalle Memorial Academy
Formed in year 7580 as the Gadsen Memorial Academy, it was renamed by the occupation forces in 8570 after the dissolution of the Second League during the general collapsed caused by the Winter Offensive 69 by the forces of the Final Order. It has since served as a upper class elite finishing school for young transplant nobles and very selected natives to bring in the Eternal Minister's enlighted rule to the unruly natives of the Second League of Free Stars and to train a new generation of CATAPHRACTS to fight in the Long War against the Celestial Order Conquistors.
Physically the academy is located on Galajara's Cross, the artificial island city (cross shaped!) afloat on the great Eastern Ocean formed after the successful reteraforming of the planet in 5981 during the breakdown era of superluminal travel caused by the detonation of Device Gamma.
Student (Player) Archetypes
- Hidden Rebel
- + Soldier Skill
- Fallen Royal
- + Intrigue Skills
- Noble on Hard Times
- + Politics Skill
- Science Nerd.
- + Science!
- Unlucky Everydude/dudette
- +5 Fate
Char Stats (wip)
- 20 points divided up among the categories
- Physical Action
- 20 skill points to spend between the two branches
- Black Mail
- Horse Trading
- Speech Giving
- Granted by the Mysterious Waif
- Absolute Order
- Time Stop
- Evil Eye
- Eternal Minister: The Darkest Star in the Heavens!
- Viceroy Dolan: Overall ruler of the Occupation Zones
- General Bourgyene: CATAPHRACT, and commander of Zone 33
- Headmistress Zoyn:
- Knights of Columbia: A raised local formation of CATAPHRACTS
- The Patriots: The widespread rebellion against the invaders.
- Mysterious Waif: Is Mysterious!
Built on derivative and evolved technologies behind the SMC HOPLITES, these are generally single piloted humanoid weapons of war using advance vector field technologies to bring a firepower equivalent of a Long War battleship in a single war-frame. Only a select few humanity can handle the stress of the system, and they are the elite of the elite.
The mythical superweapon which ended the Ur-Real threat and saw the destruction of FTL civilization for a thousand years of darkness along with the old empires across three galaxies.