Rebuilding Aberrant to deal with some of its most eregrious flaws.
- 1 Aberrant 2.0 Rules Alterations
- 2 Aberrant 2.0 Combat Alterations
- 3 Aberrant 2.0 Character Generation
- 4 Aberrant 2.0 Abilities
- 5 Aberrant 2.0 Mental Systems
- 6 Aberrant 2.0 Social Systems
- 7 Aberrant 2.0 Quantum and Mega-Attributes
- 8 Aberrant 2.0 Power Errata
- 9 Aberrant 2.0 Equipment Errata
- 10 Miscellaneous
- Alterations to core system elements.
- Alterations to elements of the combat system.
- How to build a Nova character.
- Alterations to the Abilities found in Aberrant.
- Science, gadgeteering, and mental combat.
- Social Combat, Sway, and other ways to win friends and influence people.
- Alterations to Quantum, Mega-Attributes, Quantum Pool, and other facets of Nova superiority.
- Changes to many of the powers available to Novas.
- New rules and fixes for armor, vehicles, weapons, and chemicals of all sorts.
- New and improved body modifications for Novas (and baselines alike, with the new system for cybernetics)
- The Chrysalis Trait revamped
- Rewritten weapons and armor section, with tags and other things.
- Optional rules for additional enjoyment
- Powering up the last member of the Inspired trio.
- Alternative settings
- A reimagined Trinity setting by yours truly.
- How to change society for fun and profit.
- Use this (uncreated) page for requests, suggestions, and other things.